Being the thrifty gal that I am, most of the makeup products I use have to do with whether they were on sale or not (have you seen the prices of some of the stuff out there? haha). However, there are a few beauty products that no matter how much they cost I will always be a fan, mainly because these beauties never go out of style.
bareMinerals can do no wrong in my book. Their products are one of the few that don't make my face breakout and they also help calm and cover my rosacea (sadly I was not blessed with flawless skin, so makeup is a necessity for this lady).
Of course you can never go wrong with a great light brown eyeshadow and nude colored lipstick. The two go great with any skin color as well as any season.
So here are my favorite, always in style, makeup products.
1. bareMinerals Eyeliner in Charcoal
2. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipcolor in Bare it All
3. bareMinerals SPF 15 Matte Foundation in Medium (my foundation color changes about 3 times a year but right now I'm currently using the Medium shade).
4. Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Silken Taupe High-Pearl finish
5. bareMinerals Correcting Concealer SPF 20 in Light 1
Oh yeah, the Wet n Wild lipstick was purchased at Walmart for get this...under $2! It's incredible stuff too.
So what makeup products do you think can stand the test of time? Is there a lipstick or eyeshadow you've worn for years? Share away!