Monday, January 21, 2013
Must Have Makeup Brushes
I go ga-ga over makeup brushes! Although there are a few brushes I've tried and realized I could do without, today I thought I'd share with you the ones I gotta have! And by gotta have I mean the ones I use every time I do my makeup (as you can probably tell from the pics, these bad boys get used...a lot!).
1. e.l.f Kabuki Face Brush use to apply mineral foundation all over face.
2. bareMinerals Tapered Blush Brush
3. Sephora Collection Double Ended Every Day Eye Brush use to shade and blend eyeshadow.
4. bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush use to apply mineral concealer.
5. Sephora Collection Pro Brow Comb use for eyebrows and eyelashes.
6. bareMinerals Full Tapered Shadow Brush
7. bareMinerals Angled Eyeliner Brush (didn't see it on their site, so I'm thinking it's out of stock).
So what makeup brushes can you not live without? Are you a fan of the Kabuki brushes? I'm madly in love with Sephora and bareMinerals brand makeup brushes but I have to admit e.l.f makes some pretty darn good brushes too and at a fraction of the cost! Gotta love that.