1. I'm loving all the Etsy orders I've been getting! I especially like how I can print off labels instead of writing out the addresses like I did before. Oh yeah, and paying the shipping online means I don't have to stand in line at the Post Office. Double YAY!
2. Call me crazy but I actually liked getting my hands on the new Lay's potato chips. I l-o-v-e the Sriracha flavor but the Chicken and Waffles one just wasn't for me. So I gave them to my husband to take into work. Since these chips are kind of hard to find around here (they sell out super fast) I was happy to hear that the guys at his work liked trying the Chicken and Waffles flavor. Now if only I could find the Garlic Bread ones!
3. We bought a BB gun a couple weeks ago! I haven't shot in years so I was expecting to do horrible at target practice. Turns out I'm not as bad as I thought. Oh, I can also shoot left and right handed (the same as my dad and my daughter, weird huh?).
4. Colorado is kind of weird. We had the most mildest winter but then come February and March boom! Snow and cold all around. Since it is officially Spring (even if the temps don't seem like it) I'm so excited to get back to composting. We keep this pretty compost bin under our kitchen sink and once it gets full we take it out back to the big compost bin. As soon as it starts to warm up here we'll have some of the greatest compost around! Seriously, I am itching to start some gardening.
and last but not least....
5. This girl! I love her, she is literally like my 3rd child. I bought her that Love Bug toy on clearance (of course) and she just loves it. Look at that face! Ah, it gets me every time.
So those are my top 5 of the week. Be sure to head on over here to From My Grey Desk see what everyone else has been up to.