1. I'm kind of obsessed with home decor and gardening lately...oh who am I kidding, I've always been obsessed! I've just been giving in and buying the magazines so I can ooh and ahh over all things pretty. Sunset mag is one of my absolute faves though!
2. Our son turned 13! 13 people, that's HUGE! I don't know what's scarier, that we have a teenage son or that I'm old enough to be the mother of a teenager. Eeeeek!
3. The weather was so amazing that the kids and I decided to go hiking while daddy was stuck with Brigade Staff Duty (army stuff). While hiking we saw horses, 5 deer, ducks, geese, cranes, turtles, and squirrels. Over all it was a great day!
4. Which makes it kind of crazy that just a few days earlier we had snow on the ground! That's right snow in May. What's up with that?
5. And last but not least I whipped up some homemade coffee creamer. It turned out pretty yummy and not only was it cheap to make but it was pretty comforting knowing what ingredients were going into our coffee creamer. Have you read the ingredients on some of the creamers out there? I can't even pronounce half of the names listed on the label which in turns probably doesn't make them very healthy. So yay for homemade coffee creamer (I might have to share the recipe on here later, it's that good!).
As always I'll be liking up my High Five for Friday post here. Happy Friday y'all!