So here are the beauty products I was loving last month!
1. The Body Shop Moringa Body Mist. I picked this up at our PX for around $9 (which as I'm typing this I see that it's on sale online for around $6!). I am absolutely in love with this scent. It's light, fresh, and floral and in no way overpowering. I have a feeling this body mist will be a favorite of mine for many, many months to come.
2. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Brazilian Nut. Oh My! This stuff smells like coffee! This is one of my all time favorite body scrubs. It leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth and I go ga-ga for the scent. It may say Brazilian Nut but it reminds me of a nice cup of coffee. So naturally I'm addicted to this body scrub.
3. Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream. I decided to give this BB Cream a go. I've heard conflicting reports when it comes to BB and CC creams. People either love them or hate them. I figured I'd see what all the fuss was about it. I got to say I love this line of BB creams. I definitely use this more as a makeup primer than actual foundation. It makes my makeup go on smoother and last longer. Overall I really like it.
4. Revlon PhotoReady Eye Primer + Brightener. I am obsessed with this! I got it on the same shopping trip as the BB Cream and I'm so happy I found it. I use it as an eye primer and under eye concealer/brightener. This product works wonders! It not only brightens my dark under eye circles but it keeps my eye makeup in place all day AND prevents it from creasing. This stuff is A-mazing!
5. Rusk Deep Shine Repair Restorative Masque. I got this deep conditioner in hopes that it would soften and repair my extremely dry hair. Wow, does it ever! I use it once a week and I like that it penetrates deep like a normal hair mask would. However, it doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it looking greasy like other deep conditioners. This is definitely a keeper.
6. Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray. So to say my hair needs some help is a bit of an understatement. I'm currently taking it easy when it comes to heat styling (more info on that in another post) but I can't put down my hair straightener just yet. So in the mean time I've been using this hair protector. It gets sprayed on dry hair just prior to using a flat iron. It feels a bit like hair spray when it goes on but doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or crunchy. I am loving it so much that I think once it's empty I'll definitely have to repurchase.
Well there you have it! My beauty faves for the month of August. Can't wait to share with you my favorites for September!