Wow, is it October already? I swear September went by so fast! September has always been one of those odd transitional type months for me. It's not really Summer and it's not exactly Fall. It's weird. One day it's warm enough to wear shorts and sandals and the next it's chilly enough for boots and scarves. It's weird I tell you! But enough about our can't-make-up-it's-mind-weather, here are some of the beauty products I happened upon last month that I am absolutely swooning over!
1. L'Oreal Ever Creme Shampoo. I discovered this gem while watching one of my fave You Tuber's Essie Button. She raved about this line of shampoo and conditioners so of course I had to give it a try. I decided to go with the Intense Nourishing line since my hair is extremely dry. Well I have to say, it's pretty amazing folks. It not only smells incredible but it's sulfate and paraben free. Love, love, love.
2. L'Oreal Ever Creme Conditioner. The conditioner smells just as good as the shampoo but it's not as rich as I would have liked. Ir's great in that it doesn't weigh my hair down but I definitely have to add a leave in conditioner after I rinse this stuff out of my hair. Overall I really like it. I believe they make an Ever Creme deep conditioning mask, so I might have to give that a try.
3. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft and Sexy Eye Shadow Collection. This is my 1st ever eye shadow palette (well higher end palette anyway). OMG it's amazing! I have no idea why it took me so long to buy an eye shadow palette. Ok, I'll admit it, it was the price tag that held me back. But I'm telling you it's probably the best makeup investment I have ever made. The colors in this palette are so soft and dreamy. The eye shadows in this collection are very soft and neutral, not at all harsh. Plus the names of the eye shadows are kind of fun too (see pic below). I'm obsessed to say the least.
4. Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder. This powder is one of my all time favorites. It's light weight but it stays put all day, which is pretty incredible. Since I never have to do any touch ups whenever I wear this powder I have a feeling this stuff will last me a while.
5. Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat. I haven't used a nail polish base coat in years! Until now. This little baby extends my manicure by 3 days...easily! I've also noticed that my nails seem healthier and stronger since I've been using this. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe it's not but all I know is I'm happy I stumbled upon this little find. I'm not super crazy about the smell but considering I love everything else about it I'd say it evens out.
6. Almay Color+Care Liquid Lip Balm. This stuff is a little tube of happiness (that's what she said)! It's lip balm and lip gloss in one. It's not that sticky, glittery kind of lip gloss though. So no worries there. I got the shade Blooming Balm and it's the softest pink ever. I carry this baby with me everywhere. I have another color in this line but the Blooming Balm is by far my favorite.
7. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss. This is another lip gloss I am loving! I got the shade Super Natural and it's exactly that, light and natural. I like to wear this lip gloss whenever I go a little bit heavier with my eye makeup. It gives my lips just the slightest bit of color without being too overwhelming. It's perfect.
As you can tell from the pic above I've been using the heck out of that eye shadow palette! Aren't the names fun too? The only name I'm not familiar with is Sugar Walls. I'd google it but I'm afraid of what I might find. Or God forbid immediately after there's some freak accident, cops are involved, and everyone is made aware of the last thing I googled. Hahaha. So if anyone wants to elaborate on the meaning of Sugar Walls feel free!